[R] data from SpatialGridDataFrame

Kingsford Jones kingsfordjones at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 04:46:44 CEST 2010

see ?sp::overlay and section 5.2 of Applied Spatial Data Analysis with R

I see there is now also raster::overlay, but I can't claim experience
with that funciton (however my impression is that the raster package
is a powerful tool for working with potentially very large rasters in
R).

hth,
Kingsford