[R] "lmomRFA" package: error bounds/confidence intervals

Tonja Krueger tonja.krueger at web.de
Wed Jul 21 15:37:01 CEST 2010

   Dear List

   I’m using the ”lmomRFA” package to fit different distributions to my data
   sample. To calculate the error bounds I used:
regsimq(…)
and
sitequantbounds(…)

So my questions are:
Are error bounds and confidence intervals the same thing?
And: Does

regsimq(…  boundprob = c(0.05, 0.95))

calculate the 90 or the 95% confidence interval?
If error bounds and confidence intervals are not equal: Is there a way to calcu
late confidence intervals for my fitted distributions (gev, weibull, gumbel…)?

Thank you in advance,
Tonja

   Neu: WEB.DE De-Mail - Einfach wie E-Mail, sicher wie ein Brief!
   Jetzt De-Mail-Adresse reservieren: https://produkte.web.de/go/demail02