[R] How to import simple java/mathematica expression to R

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 14:37:30 CEST 2010

It would be nice if you could post what the data looks like that you
want to import.  R can import any text file and then you have string
manipulation that you can do to parse it.  So the basic answer is
probably yes, but we do need to understand the format of the data to
give a more precise answer.