[R] Cluster analysis

Pablo Cerdeira pablo.cerdeira at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 18:43:07 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I have no idea if this question is to easy to be answered, but I´m starting
with R. So, here we go.

I have a large dataset with a lot of steps a judicial case. A sample is
attached.

I´d like to do a cluster analysis to try to understand with one is the most
usual path followed by this legal cases.

After that, I´d like to plot a cluster tree.

In the attached sample, the column:

- "id_processo" is the primary key of a legal case;
- "number" is the "step number" in the legal case;
- "andamento" is the description of the legal case step.

I have no idea on how to do it using R. Can someone help me?

Thanks in advanced

--
*Pablo de Camargo Cerdeira*
pablo em fgv.br