[R] Fwd: Questions about templates for R

Alon Friedman dr.alon.friedman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 01:16:00 CEST 2010

Hi
I am looking for R templates to introduce the R to my students at
Seton hall university. The templates are predefined scripts in R that
will retain its primary intent when individually customized with their
own variable data or text. In this case, my students at Seton Hall
University. For example, PSPad editor provides new users predefined
templates before writing their own scripts.

Please let me know if it makes more sense.

Yours
AF
Alon Friedman, PhD
New York, NY 10014