[R] Sweave and scan()

Murray Jorgensen maj at waikato.ac.nz
Tue Jul 27 13:01:13 CEST 2010

Both suggestions generate similar errors to those of the original code.
I would also be worried if the results would not puzzle my students.

But thanks!  Murray

--
Dr Murray Jorgensen      http://www.stats.waikato.ac.nz/Staff/maj.html
Department of Statistics, University of Waikato, Hamilton, New Zealand
Email: maj at waikato.ac.nz    majorgensen at ihug.co.nz      Fax 7 838 4155
Phone  +64 7 838 4773 wk    Home +64 7 825 0441   Mobile 021 0200 8350