[R] Rank ANCOVA

Frank Harrell f.harrell at Vanderbilt.Edu
Wed Jul 28 01:03:20 CEST 2010

This has been shown to yield unreliable analyses.  Use the more formal
proportional odds ordinal logistic model.  This is a generalization of
the Wiloxon-Mann-Whitney-Kruskal-Wallis statistic.  This is
implemented in the rms package and elsewhere.

Frank E Harrell Jr   Professor and Chairman        School of Medicine