[R] randomisation for matrix

Gray Calhoun gray.calhoun at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 16:03:56 CEST 2010

Hi Knut,
  I think you're going to have to be more specific.  The code

matrix(rnorm(25), 5, 5)

generates a random 5 by 5 matrix.  If you need specific distributions,
search through the helpfiles using help.search or RSiteSearch.

--Gray

On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 7:51 AM, Knut Krueger <rh at krueger-family.de> wrote:
> Hi to all,
>
> I am looking for a randomisation procedure for a single matrix, including a
> possibility to set the number of randomisations and the to set the number of
> row and columns .
>
> Knut

Gray Calhoun

Assistant Professor of Economics, Iowa State University
http://www.econ.iastate.edu/~gcalhoun/