[R] two questions about PLOT

Jannis bt_jannis at yahoo.de
Tue Jun 1 03:18:34 CEST 2010

I would wote this question one of the most often asked questions here on
that list ;-). Try searching the help archiwe (www.rseek.org) and you
will find solutions. I would guess that you need to use something like:

axis(4)

as the sides of the plot are always numbered from bottom,left,top,right

HTH
Jannis