[R] storing output data from a loop that has varying row numbers

Ivan Calandra ivan.calandra at uni-hamburg.de
Tue Jun 1 15:22:04 CEST 2010

Hi,

I might be a bit tired so that I don't understand everything but I'm a
bit confused.

How would you like your DIST_LOOP matrix to look like?
What do you intend to use xdfrow1...xdfrow7? As I said, I might not be
at the best of my shape!
A sample dataset would really help to see what you have and what you
want to do (maybe using dput).

But maybe just:
DIST_LOOP[i, ]<-SEL_HR
would be enough, if you want to fill rows, as I understood.

HTH,
Ivan

--
Ivan CALANDRA