[R] StatET plot problem

Bunny, lautloscrew.com bunny at lautloscrew.com
Fri Jun 4 10:37:40 CEST 2010

Dear all,

after trying several suggestions from the list for a nice R-Editor / IDE for MacOS X and really trying some of those that needed to be configured a little more (such as emacs, aquamacs and StatET / Eclipse), I prefer StatET at the moment. I found more experienced like John suggesting this combination (http://www.mail-archive.com/r-help@r-project.org/msg38883.html) on Mac OS X.

So far I am really happy with it except for the plotting. I just can´t get plots to go. everytime I plot(x) nothing happens. What´s striking is that the edit() works and opens up in X11. Is there some configuration option I just missed ?

best regards

matt