[R] variation

Jannis bt_jannis at yahoo.de
Sat Jun 5 13:40:25 CEST 2010

What exactly do you mean by "variation"? As I understand it, this term
is a broad term for all kinds of different "spread measures" (like
quantile range or standard deviation). Do you mean the Coefficient of
Variation? If you found out how to compute the mean and the std.dev., it
is straightforward to calculate it.....