[R] R2HTML problem

Joris Meys jorismeys at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 23:39:53 CEST 2010

Tinn-R is using the R2HTML package itself for communication with R.
You could ask JC Faria who wrote Tinn-R what exactly is going on
there. You might get more help here :
http://sourceforge.net/projects/tinn-r/support

Personally, I'd just use a different editor in this case. I love
Tinn-R, but it's no use programming in an editor that interacts with
your code.

Cheers
Joris

On Sat, Jun 5, 2010 at 4:57 PM, RGtk2User <iagoconde at gmail.com> wrote:

> Im developing an application with R and Gtk+. It's just a simple GUI which
> helps new users to interactuate with R. Thing is, when you do a statistical
> analysis, I also want to provide a HTML report, but HTMLStart doesnt work
> propperly when executing from TinnR. It does create the file but not empty,
> I've tried some examples from different websites, and it's always the same..
> it works if I execute it from the R prompt, but doesnt when it comes to
> execute it from TinnR. So, any ideas? Im trying to divide the internal code
> of the HTMLStart function to find out where it crashes, but I couldnt find
> it yet. Thanks in advance

Ghent University
Faculty of Bioscience Engineering

tel : +32 9 264 59 87