[R] Color scale graphic

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Mon Jun 7 22:44:03 CEST 2010

Do you just want a rectangle with different vertical color bands?  Then look at the image function.  Do you want a small rectangle that goes the length of the x-axis with these color bands, but gives room for another plot above that?  Then look at the subplot function (TeachingDemos package) along with the image function.

If neither of those help, give us a better description and/or example of what you want your plot to look like.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org