[R] Help with seting up comparison

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Mon Jun 7 22:54:47 CEST 2010

Are you interested in only those 35 animals (not every going to look at any other animals other than those 35, but you want to predict what will happen for those 35)? Or are the 35 animals a sample of a larger population of animals?

If the later (seems the most likely case) then you probably want to use a mixed effects model (nlme or lme4 packages) with animal as a random effect, then just look at the fixed effect of day.

Hope this helps,

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center