[R] Please help me

Joris Meys jorismeys at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 13:22:25 CEST 2010

First, read the posting guides.
Then, supply us with a bit more information, like the package you
used, example code that reproduces the error, information about the
data, the complete error message, the traceback (use the function
traceback() right after you got the error).

Otherwise we ain't going to be able to help you.

Cheers
Joris

On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 9:42 AM, Xiongqing Zhang <xqzhang85 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Dear Mr. or Ms.,
>
> I used the R-software to run the zero-inflatoin negative binomial model (zeroinfl()) .
>
> Firstly, I introduced one dummy variable to the model as an independent variable, and I got the estimators of parameters. But the results are not satisfied to me. So I introduced three dummy variables to the model. but I could not get the results. And the error message is "solve.default(as.matrix(fit$gaussian)) ". I do not know the reasons fully. And I want to know what method was used to estimate the parameters when I called the function zeroinfl() .
>
> I will be very appreciate if you can help me. Thank you.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Sincerely,
> Xiongqing Zhang

Joris Meys