[R] How to add a new plot in the same graph using add=T at the command plot?

Peter Ehlers ehlers at ucalgary.ca
Wed Jun 9 19:05:24 CEST 2010

Soapbox:
Well, if you're just starting out with R it would be
a VERY good idea to learn right away that T is not TRUE
and F is not FALSE, at least not always. Sooner or
later you WILL have problems. So do yourself a favour
and get into the habit of using TRUE/FALSE instead of T/F.

(I know that Petr knows better.)

  -Peter Ehlers