[R] RGoogleDocs not working for me with " wise" service

Farrel Buchinsky fjbuch at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 23:52:26 CEST 2010

Harlan Harris <harlan <at> harris.name> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to figure out how to use the RGoogleDocs package from OmegaHat,
> and am having a bit of trouble. I emailed Duncan Temple Lang directly, but
> didn't receive a response, so I thought I'd try here to see if anyone else
> can help.
>
> I'm using 32-bit R 2.10.1 (Mac OS X), I built RGoogleDocs 0.4-0 from source,
> and I'm using XML 3.1-0 and RCurl 1.2-0.

Are you able to access the conversation from Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 20:07 titled
"Have you used RGoogleDocs and RGoogleData?"

In that conversation Duncan Temple Lang referred to an updated version of hte
source packages. The latest version is 0.4-1. When one goes to the omegahat site
the links lead one to version 0.4-0 which is not the most recent. I was having
problems with 0.4-0 and they were resolved by 0.4-1. Try it! You'll like it!

Here is what Dunacan Temple Lang wrote

"I have put an updated version of the source of the package with
these changes. It is available from

 http://www.omegahat.org/RGoogleDocs/RGoogleDocs_0.4-1.tar.gz

There is a binary for Windows  in
 http://www.omegahat.org/RGoogleDocs/RGoogleDocs_0.4-1.zip