[R] comparing two regression models with different dependent variable

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 14:04:24 CEST 2010

On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 5:33 AM, Joris Meys <jorismeys at gmail.com> wrote:
> This is only valid in case your X matrix is exactly the same, thus

The poster did not give a full explanation so the best that can be
done without getting into an extended question and answer is to make
some assumptions, show the result and hope that the assumptions are
sufficiently close that the poster can tweak it.

That the X matrices are assumed to be the same was clearly stated
already and seems not to be some new revelation.  Ditto for the other
comments below.