[R] mob (party package) question

tudor tudor_bodea at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 12 06:39:22 CEST 2010

Dear useRs:

I try to use mob from the party package (thanks Achim and Co.!) to model
based recursive partition a data set.  The model is a logistic regression
specified with model=glinearModel and family=binomial().  Running mob
results in a few warnings of the type: In glm.fit ... algorithm did not
converge.  As I speculate that this may be due to an insufficient number of
iterations I am wondering if any of you knows how to pass arguments to
glm.fit from within mob (e.g., epsilon and maxit).  All my attempts to do it
by myself failed.  All suggestions are welcome.

My system: Windows XP, R2.10.1.

Thank you.

Tudor