[R] How we can open the results are saved

Patrick Burns pburns at pburns.seanet.com
Mon Jun 14 19:57:00 CEST 2010

On 14/06/2010 17:50, jim holtman wrote:
> load('adresse/filename.R')

Or:

attach('adresse/filename.R')

The difference between 'load' and 'attach'
is that 'load' puts the contents of the file
into your workspace (global environment, first
location on the search list), while 'attach'
creates a new location on the search list.

But calling this 'filename.R' is likely to lead
to trouble.  The '.R' suffix is usually used
for files containing R commands that can be
used by the 'source' function.

The usual convention for files created by 'save'
is to use a '.rda' suffix.

Pat