[R] Problem with the recode function

Alain Guillet alain.guillet at uclouvain.be
Tue Jun 15 18:25:16 CEST 2010

I found out what the problem is: when I start R Commander, some plug-ins
are automatically loaded and it seems that the problem comes from the
RcmdrPlugin.Export, more precisely from the Hmisc package (the plug-in
depends on it) which contains a recode() function too with the following
documentation :

Hmisc-internal              package:Hmisc              R Documentation
Internal Hmisc functions
      Internal Hmisc functions.
Details:
      These are not to be called by the user or are undocumented.

Alain