[R] memory management in R

Jens Oehlschlägel jens.oehlschlaegel at truecluster.com
Wed Jun 16 14:47:45 CEST 2010

You might want to mention/talk about packages that enhance R's ability to work with less RAM / more data, such as package SOAR (transparently moving objects between RAM and disk) and ff (which allows vectors and dataframes larger than RAM and which supports dense datatypes like true boolean, short integers etc.).

Jens Oehlschlägel