[R] R licensing query

Ed Keith e_d_k at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 17 18:39:48 CEST 2010

Unfortunately this is how things work in the real world. I suspect the reason so many people keep getting in trouble for taking classified information home is because they can not get any work done on the office computer due to things like this.

Many of the places I've worked have not permuted me to install Vim on my computer. I had to use MS Visual C++ editor or MS Notepad for all text editing.

Since I usually get payed by the hour, it just cost them more, and increases my income, but I still find it incredibly annoying.

   -EdK

Ed Keith
e_d_k at yahoo.com

Blog: edkeith.blogspot.com