[R] R licensing query

Joris Meys jorismeys at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 19:33:49 CEST 2010

Worst case scenario you can install R as a user as well, you don't
need administration rights. Regarding data analysis in Excel :

http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~bdm25/excel2007.pdf : peer reviewed

Other sources :

http://www.coventry.ac.uk/ec/~nhunt/pottel.pdf
http://www.forecastingprinciples.com/files/McCullough.pdf

And this one might interest the IT departement too :
http://www.cropdesign.com/jobs.php

CropDesign (BASF) looking for a data analyst that knows R. If BASF is
using it, quite sure it's safe...

Good luck convincing them.
Cheers
Joris