[R] R user interface

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Thu Jun 17 20:16:04 CEST 2010

One possibility (there are others as well) is write your own function that given the name of the country will grab the data and create the plot that you want.  Then use the tkexamp function in the TeachingDemos package to create the GUI for this function.

Other options (which I am less familiar with) could include the fgui package, the playwith package, and the rpanel package.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org