[R] New course schedule and new locations

Sarah Lewis slewis at mango-solutions.com
Fri Jun 18 11:10:48 CEST 2010

Hi all,

Mango have released their updated training schedule which includes new courses and new locations. Hadley Wickham will also be coming to London to teach Data Visualisation in R. Please see details below:

Public Courses
Our public courses include introductory to advanced training in general data analysis through to industry specific data analysis. Attendees of our public courses receive all training documentation, tip sheets and USBs as well as 3 months of free ongoing consultative support following the completion of the course.

R training courses 2010 - 2011

R Graphics 6th and 7th July - London UK
Introduction to R 19th and 20th July - New York USA
Advanced R 21st and 22nd July - New York USA
Introduction to R 28th and 29th July - London UK
R for Pharmacometrics 17th, 18th and 19th August - London UK
Introduction to R 24th and 25th August - Edinburgh UK
R for Finance 7th, 8th and 9th September - London UK
R for Pharmacometrics 8th, 9th and 10th September - New York USA
R for Actuaries 13th, 14th and 15th September - Munich Germany
R for Graphics 20th, 21st and 22nd September - Basel Switzerland
R for Quantitative Finance 4th, 5th and 6th October - Frankfurt Germany
Advanced R 6th and 7th October - London UK
Introduction to R 19th and 20th October - Manchester UK
Dr. Hadley Wickham - Data Visualisation in R: Harnessing the power of ggplot2 to produce elegant data graphics 1st and 2nd November - London UK
Validation of R 15th and 16th November - Basel Switzerland
R for Pharmacometrics 23rd, 24th and 25th November- Edinburgh UK
Introduction to R 1st and 2nd December - London UK
Introduction to R 1st - 2nd December 2010 - Basel, Switzerland
R for Pharmacometrics 26th - 28th January 2011 - New Jersey, USA
R for Pharmacometrics 1st - 3rd February 2011 - Basel, Switzerland
Introduction to R 8th - 9th February 2011 - Bath, UK
Introduction to R for financial Data analysis  23rd - 25th February 2011 - London, UK
Introduction to R for Financial Data Analysis 8th - 9th March 2011- Frankfurt, Germany
Introduction to R 8th - 9th March 2011 - London, UK
R for Pharmacometrics 22nd - 24th March 2011 - Manchester, UK
Introduction to R 30th March - 1st April 2011 - California, USA
Introduction to R and Bioconductor 5th - 6th April 2011 - Basel, Switzerland
R Graphics 28th - 29th April 2011 - London, UK
Introduction to R 9th - 10th May 2010 - New York, USA
Advanced R 11th - 12th May 2011 - New York, USA
Introduction to R 18th - 19th May 2011 - Frankfurt, Germany
R for Pharmacometrics 7th - 9th June 2011 - Basel, Switzerland
Introduction to R 29th June - 1st July 2011 - Washington DC, USA

Training
"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

Mango Solutions provide high quality training courses. Our public courses are scheduled throughout the year, worldwide. Additionally we run private courses for customers as diverse as Morgan Stanley and Novartis. We can provide training on specific software products or more varied training on statistics and general data analysis.

Private Courses
We believe that for training to be most effective it should be targeted to your exact requirements. It should be based on your data and integrate your specific business workflows and analysis decision paths. This means that there is a high level of comfort and recognition for the attendee that reinforces the learning process. In doing so, interaction is increased. We like courses where thoughts are provoked and existing processes are challenged.

As part of the course development we produce tailored documentation for users to keep and use as a reference and we offer a technical helpdesk facility for attendees to use after the course to ask those questions that always seem to occur after the trainer has left the building. This ensures that the learning process becomes an iterative process allowing attendees to quickly incorporate the skills learnt. Our private courses are typically run in-house at the customer's own offices and can be arranged for as few as 2 to 15 attendees. Such courses can be customized according the customer's specific requirements and make use of their own datasets.

For more information on our private courses please contact: training at mango-solutions.com
Complete our training feedback form

Sarah Lewis

T: +44 (0)1249 767700 Ext: 200
F: +44 (0)1249 767707
M: +44 (0)7746 224226
www.mango-solutions.com
Unit 2 Greenways Business Park
Bellinger Close
Chippenham
Wilts
SN15 1BN
UK

LEGAL NOTICE
This message is intended for the use o...{{dropped:9}}