[R] plotting radial dendrograms

Joris Meys jorismeys at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 15:43:42 CEST 2010

In which format do you get the dendrogram out of the C code? If it's
possible to get it as a newick or nexus formatted tree, you can get it
easily into R with read.tree() or read.nexus() in the ape package.
newick2phylog() from the ade4 package can be helpful as well, as you
get a phylog object and you can use the functions of the ade4 package
for plotting radial dendrograms.

Hope this helps.
Cheers
Joris