[R] Problem with package installation

Rubén Roa rroa at azti.es
Wed Jun 23 10:36:20 CEST 2010

It was the Panda antivirus installed in the main corporate server of my company.
This antivirus program was corrupting the zip files containing the packages for Windows systems.
The problem was solved by including CRAN repositories as trustable webpages.

Best,
Rubén

Dr. Rubén Roa-Ureta
AZTI - Tecnalia / Marine Research Unit