[R] About normality tests...

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Wed Jun 23 21:00:10 CEST 2010

Before doing normality tests look at fortune(117) and fortune(234).  If you still feel the need to have the computer print out a p-value for a test of exact normality, then try SnowsPenultimateNormalityTest in the TeachingDemos package.  If you want a test that is more meaningful, then look at vis.test (also in the TeachingDemos package).

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org