[R] is there a Decode HTML function somewhere (similar to URLdecode)?

Tony Breyal tony.breyal at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 24 11:53:12 CEST 2010

(I've just realised that the example above might not be clear when
viewed in a browser)

So just to clarify, I would like to convert HTML entities into the
ASCII equivalent using R, saving the results to a plain text file.

For example:

would become the following, when output to the plain text file:

> "isn't"

Thank you again for your time,
Tony Breyal

--