[R] Simple qqplot question

Ralf B ralf.bierig at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 00:55:58 CEST 2010

More details...

I have two distributions which are very similar. I have plotted
density plots already from the two distributions. In addition,
I created a qqplot that show an almost straight line. What I want is a
line that represents the ideal case in which the two
distributions match perfectly. I would use this line to see how much
the errors divert at different stages of the plot.

Ralf