[R] Fortune?

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Fri Jun 25 17:17:30 CEST 2010

"On average, any data manipulation that can be described in a sentence or
two of English can be programmed in one line in R. If you find yourself
writing a long 'for' loop to do something that sounds simple, take a step
back and research if an existing combination of functions can easily handle
your request."

-- Erik Iverson

I nominate this for a Fortune. (email thread in which it appeared below)

-- Bert

Bert Gunter
Genentech Nonclinical Biostatistics