[R] Trying to tile wireframe plots (using lattice package)

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Fri Jun 25 20:59:01 CEST 2010

The layout function is base graphics, wireframe from lattice is grid based and they don't play well together without extra effort.  The simplest option will probably be to look at the help page for print.trellis, specifically the split and more arguments.  Then look at the examples to see if this works for you in place of layout.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org