[R] integration of two normal density

Ravi Varadhan rvaradhan at jhmi.edu
Sat Jun 26 15:27:40 CEST 2010

I sent you a "doubble integration" solution a couple of days ago, that answered your question.  You did not have the coureteousy to acknowledge that.  Now, you are asking a different question that is "incorrectly" formulated.  What you are doing is not "multivariate" integration.  You are just integrating a univariate function, which as Prof. Venables pointed out, is not even a density.

Ravi.

Ravi Varadhan, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor,
School of Medicine