[R] How to draw multi group plot?

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Tue Jun 29 21:16:45 CEST 2010

It is hard to know exactly what you want without a description of your data or what you want the final plot to look like.  But you can do the equivalent of plot followed by multiple calls to points by using a loop, apply functions, the lattice package or the ggplots2 package (I'm guessing the later 2 would be the better place for you to start).

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org