[R] run R

Joris Meys jorismeys at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 17:10:18 CEST 2010

Welcome to a new world. You're using the _programming language_ R with
thousands of packages, and first of all you should be reading the
introduction material thoroughly :

http://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/R-intro.pdf
http://cran.r-project.org/doc/contrib/Owen-TheRGuide.pdf

Regarding your question : Check the help files of source :
?source

if you have a script say foo.R in a folder c:\bar, do :

source("c:/bar/foo.R")

mind the slashes instead of the backslashes. I assume you're on a
Windows system...

Cheers
Joris

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 3:08 PM,  <jorge.conrado at cptec.inpe.br> wrote:

>      Hi,
>

>      I'm starting use the R Package and I have some .R scripts. How
>      can I run these .R scripts.
>

>      Conrado

Joris Meys
Statistical consultant