[R] how to tabulate the prediction value using table function for naive baiyes in R

Aadhithya sistaadhi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 17:44:22 CEST 2010

Hi,
I have written a code in R for classifying microarray data using naive
bayes, the code is given below:
library(e1071)
train<-read.table("Z:/Documents/train.txt",header=T);
test<-read.table("Z:/Documents/test.txt",header=T);
cl <- c(c(rep("ALL",10), rep("AML",10)));
cl <- factor(cl)
model <- naiveBayes(train,cl);
pred<-predict(model,test,type = "raw");
table(pred,cl);
everything is working fine I am able to build the model and predict also but
I am not able to get the confusion matrix using table function.its giving me
the following error when I execute the line "table(pred,cl)"
Error in table(pred,cl):all arguments must have the same length
I am not sure where I am going wrong. I want the confusion matrix using
table function but I am not able to get it . Please help me .Thanks in
advance.
-Aadhithya