[R] remove from mailing list

Sharpie chuck at sharpsteen.net
Mon Mar 1 09:25:28 CET 2010

mirauta wrote:

> Hello,
> I receive a lot of emails from the forum members.Is there any way to make
> the option for a daily summary?If not can may email be removed from the
> list?I want to continue using the forum but the numebr of emails I receive
> dialy is too big :)
> Thanks,Bogdan

This mailing list is managed by GNU mailman.  As with all mailman lists, you
can choose to receive a daily summary or remove yourself from the list by
visiting the mailman server page.

For r-help this page is at:

All this information should have been contained in the 'Welcome to the
"R-help" mailing list' email you received after signing up.

Hope this helps!

-Charlie

-----
Charlie Sharpsteen
Undergraduate-- Environmental Resources Engineering
Humboldt State University