[R] R / R+ Webminar *** R-PLUS Rocks: Interactive, Comprehensible and Highly Visual. March 12th @ 12PM ET (USA Time)

sue at xlsolutions-corp.com sue at xlsolutions-corp.com
Tue Mar 2 22:28:24 CET 2010

Welcome to R/ R-PLUS Webminar Series. R-PLUS 3.3 Rocks: Interactive,
Comprehensible and Highly Visual.
http://www.xlsolutions-corp.com/webminar.asp.

March 12th @ 12PM ET (USA Time)

Increase your productivity with R-PLUS 3.3 by attending the webminar and
learning how to:

1. Interactively clicking your way through your favorite statisticals
models without the need of programming.
2. Use state-of-the-art R-PLUS tools to produce Publication Quality
Graphics and Reports at a click
3. Edit your Graphics
4. Take advantage of the new R-PLUS 64-bit on windows for larger data
sets
5. For SAS users, our new app R+SAS2R lets you see at a click exactly
which R function (syntax included) is equivalent to a given SAS Proc!

Come learn about R-PLUS 3.3 new cool features and suggest improvements.

Space is limited. Reserve your webminar seat now at:
http://www.xlsolutions-corp.com/webminar.asp.
You can also email Ms Jennifer McDonald ( jen at  xlsolutions-corp.com)
to register or request the free webminar video.

Our March-April R training courses are available at:
www.xlsolutions-corp.com/rcourses

 Regards -

 Sue Turner
 Senior Account Manager