[R] Matching rows in a Data set? I'm Stuck!!

BioStudent s0975764 at sms.ed.ac.uk
Wed Mar 3 14:46:49 CET 2010

Unfortunately its complaining that 'by.x' and 'by.y' specify different
numbers of columns'.

I don't really see why that matters if your matching tbh...

I'm having a few problems. Merge is definitely what I want but my files are
way too big and i'm having memory trouble. Plus I figures out the ID column
isn't unique but I guess i can just use by.y="anotheridentifyingcolumn" to
get around that.