[R] Please help me how to make input files in Extremes Toolkit model

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Thu Mar 4 16:02:13 CET 2010

On Mar 4, 2010, at 5:47 AM, Huyen Quan wrote:

> Dear sir/madam
>
> My name is Quan, I am a PhD student in Korea. my major is
> Hydrological in Water Resources Engineering. I am interested in
> Extremes Toolkit model and I known you from information in internet.
> I installed successfully this model but I didn't know how to make
> the type of  files input for this model such as: Flood.dat;
> Ozone4H.dat; Flood.R; HEAT.R. (free download these files of example
> and show in attachment files)

No files were attached. Did you read the Posting Guide section that
describes what sorts of files can be sent through the r-help server?

> I want to learn the way make these files from sample files. http://www.isse.ucar.edu/extremevalues/evtk.html
>
> but i can not download those files because this link was errored.

Sorry to hear of your difficulties, but don't you think this is an
issue to be resolved by your local administrator? That link works
perfectly well for me.

> Please help me how to get this file and to make files input, if you
> have some sample files, please send to me to learn and make them.
>
> thank you so much for your help me and hope to see your infomation
> as soon as possible.
>
> Mr. Ngo Quan

David Winsemius, MD
Heritage Laboratories