[R] Screen settings for point of view in lattice and misc3d

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Thu Mar 4 19:37:18 CET 2010

If I remember correctly, the order in which you specify x, y, and z matters for wireframe, so you may want to try rotating by x first, then z.

You may also find the rotate.wireframe function in the TeachingDemos package (make sure that you have also loaded the tcltk package) useful in finding the rotation, it lets you adjust the rotation by using sliders to see the effect, or the tkexamp function in the same package could be used for a different interface.

Hope this helps,

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center