[R] Running script with double-click

Peter Alspach Peter.Alspach at plantandfood.co.nz
Fri Mar 5 01:01:08 CET 2010

Tena koe Matt

I tend to create a .bat file with one line:

R\R-Current\bin\R CMD BATCH yourScript.R

where you replace R\R-Current\bin\R with the path to your R, and the
.bat file is in the same folder as yourScript.R.

There may be better ways, and doubtless someone will enlighten us both
if there are.

HTH ....

Peter Alspach