[R] Nonparametric generalization of ANOVA

Ravi Varadhan rvaradhan at jhmi.edu
Fri Mar 5 16:55:10 CET 2010

David,

I agree with your sentiments.  I also think that it is bad posting etiquette not to sign one's genuine name and affiliation when asking for help, which "blue sky" seems to do a lot.  Bert Gunter has already raised this issue, and I completely agree with him. I would also like to urge the R-gurus to ignore such postings.

Best,
Ravi.

Ravi Varadhan, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor,