[R] Help with multtest (rawp2adjp)

Juliet Hannah juliet.hannah at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 21:07:09 CET 2010

Some code to cut and paste would be helpful. The following may help out.

library(multtest)

# create some p-values
p <- runif(100)
p <- sort(p)
p_adj <- mt.rawp2adjp(p, proc="BH", alpha = 0.05)

> str(p_adj)
List of 4
 $ adjp   : num [1:100, 1:2] 0.0142 0.0174 0.0254 0.0258 0.0736 ...
  ..- attr(*, "dimnames")=List of 2
  .. ..$ : NULL
  .. ..$ : chr [1:2] "rawp" "BH"
 $ index  : int [1:100] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...
 $ h0.ABH : NULL
 $ h0.TSBH: NULL

> p_results <- p_adj$adjp

> is.data.frame(p_results)