[R] A slight trap in read.table/read.csv.

Ivan Calandra ivan.calandra at uni-hamburg.de
Tue Mar 9 10:09:16 CET 2010

To answer your questions, French people don't have 'Vrai' and 'Faux'.
Since most of people have no idea what "csv" means, there's no use for
using "dsv"! The "Académie Française" would not be happy indeed.

But to keep on the subject, I personally never had troubles using T or
F. I sometimes use T/F, sometimes TRUE/FALSE, depending on my mood!
Looks like I should think about using TRUE/FALSE all the time, but since
I've never had problems, I don't feel bad with it!

Ivan

--
Ivan CALANDRA
PhD Student