[R] find out commands in package

Jannis bt_jannis at yahoo.de
Tue Mar 9 11:54:20 CET 2010

Dears,

I am trying to implement some R package which is still under construction and has not yet been submitted to CRAN (RSSA, http://anton.korobeynikov.info/software). Documentation is yet very poor (or i just did not find it), so I am wondering whether there is any way to retrieve a list of commands available in this package from within R? And to find out whether the package is successfully installed. After downloading the zip and installing it within R I only got the error message that it was created with an earlier R version and help would not work....

Thanks for your help!
Jannis