[R] Scripts from The Elements of Statistical Learning book

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Wed Mar 10 04:27:41 CET 2010

On Mar 9, 2010, at 6:59 PM, mramon wrote:

> Anyone know if it is possible to get the R scripts used in the "The
> Elements
> of Statistical Learning" book? It is a great book but sometimes some
> help would
> be useful to replicate the results presented in the book and so,
> understood
> things better.

Your request is rather vague. I just flipped through my copy and do
not see much R/S code at all. I sure you've already don the obvious
search that would have quickly pulled up:

http://www-stat.stanford.edu/~tibs/ElemStatLearn/Rfun.html
http://www-stat.stanford.edu/~tibs/ElemStatLearn/data.html

--

David Winsemius, MD