[R] Installing mgarch package for Mac

mjlee818 mjlee818 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 10 08:38:42 CET 2010

Hi,

I am a novice in R. I would like to use a package called "mgarch", but I
have trouble installing it. It is not available on CRAN servers. I
downloaded the tar.gz file online. (mgarch_0.00-1.tar.gz) I have tried to
install it using the "Install Packages" module. I am not even sure if it is
a binary or source package, or what it is, but neither seem to work when I
use the module. Can someone help me on using the package?

Thanks,

Mike